50 Thornberry Road
Winchester, MA 01890
To gain experience in a work environment, and to strengthen my computer skills with real world experience.
- Adobe Flash, including Actionscript 2.0 & 3.0
Brown University class of 2011, currently double majoring in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science with 4.0 grade average. The classes I have taken include:
- Computer Science: An Integrated Introduction
- Methods of Applied Mathematics I (Differential Equations)
- Introduction to Discrete Structures and Probability
- Introduction to Engineering
Graduated at Winchester High School. High school career included Computer Animation I & II (with a focus on Adobe Flash) and Web Design. Received awards including Rensselear Medal, Math Department Junior Award, and Science Scholastic Award.
Spent summers of 2005 and 2006 at Harvard Summer School taking college level classes. Harvard classes completed (all with A's):
- Intensive Introduction to Computer Programming Using Java [‘05]
- Intensive Introduction to Data Structures Using Java [‘05]
- Multivariable Calculus [‘06]
- Mobile Robot and Embedded Programming [‘06]
Took a proof-based Linear Algebra course through Stanford’s Educational Program for Gifted Youth [‘06], and received a grade of B+.
This web page (http://www.gouldhome.com/Resume.html) was last updated on May 20, 2008.
For any comments or suggestions about the site contact Daphne Gould.
Contents copyright © 1999-2003 by Joel and Daphne Gould.